Jan 032006
 

OpenVRML‘s make check was busted with most tests failing ever since I checked in EXTERNPROTO support; that’s finally fixed now.

Memory leaks persist. I’ve spent some time tracking down the Spirit-related one and I’ve managed to reproduce it in a test case. Unfortunately, upgrading to Boost 1.33.1 didn’t magically fix the problem. The leak seems to be triggered by parsing in multiple threads.

As a side effect of this activity, my URI grammar is now available in its own package.

 Posted by at 6:09 am

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)